1. Go to the login URL for your site:
- ESNET: https://www.es.net/admin
- CRD: https://crd.lbl.gov/admin
- NERSC: https://www.nersc.gov/admin
- CS: https://cs.lbl.gov/admin
- Fasterdata: https://fasterdata.es.net/admin
2. Log in with the appropriate credential to see the editing interface.
When editing the CSA, CRD, and NERSC sites you may log in from any page by choosing the login link. (On the NERSC site, you'll find that on the upper right near the search box; CS and CRD both have "staff login" links in the footers.)
The Login Link Saves Time by Opening the current page in the CMS: If you are on a page that needs editing, just log in from that page to edit it. By contrast, sitename.xxx/admin drops you into the CMS at the root level. From there, you must navigate through the Site Tree to find your page. Using the login link saves you the extra step of navigating through the site structure to find the page you wish to edit.