How to Add a 'Local Author' in the CMS
Created by: Margie Wylie-Petruzziello
Modified on: Thu, 19 May, 2022 at 2:33 PM
1. Navigate to the Papers & Authors section of the CMS.
Tip: Select the double arrows at the bottom of the column to show text by the cylinder icon.
2. Toggle to "Author" using the tabs on the upper right.
3. Select the "Add Author" button.
4. Fill in the fields as you wish your name to appear.
5. Select the "Create" button on the lower left.
You should see an acknowledgment box that your author was saved and your full name will be rendered as it will be shown when papers are sorted "by author" in a sortable "PaperList" type page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.