Photography & Video Services

Created by Margie Wylie-Petruzziello, Modified on Tue, 3 Jan, 2023 at 6:48 AM by Margie Wylie-Petruzziello

Depending on needs and budget, you have a couple of different photography resources to call on:

  1. A lab photographer or vidoegrapher can be booked through IT's Creative Services for an hourly fee on chargeback (requires a project ID and activity code).
  2. CS Communications takes photos and produces videos in support of area/division communications and outreach activities. There is no fee, but there are some limitations on services and availability. (Put in a ticket to make a request.)

The major differences between the two options are that the lab's photographer and videographer are full-time dedicated resources (CS uses a fraction of one full-time employee's time for these same activities). Creative Services can be hired for any purpose, and their photographer operates a studio for formal headshots. 

CS Communications' supports outreach and communications efforts strategic to the area. Our photographer/videographer fulfills other roles on the team, so isn't dedicated solely to video and photos. We also do not have studio space for formal headshots. However, we do take editorial and environmental portraits in support of communications.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article